Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TONGUE TWISTERS

Try reading this aloud and be amused:

1. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I wont wish the wish you wish to wish.

2. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the tought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

3. Mr Inside went over to see Mr Outside. Mr Inside stood outside and called Mr Outside. Mr Outside answered Mr Inside from inside and told Mr Inside to come inside. Mr Inside said "No", and told Mr Outside to come outside. Mr Outside and Mr Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr Outside coaxed Mr Inside to come inside, then both Mr Outside and Mr Inside went outside to the riverside.

4. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.

Taken from "STAR"

0 comments: