Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Used Moms Precious Cooler Bag FOR SALE!!!!! (UPDATE)

SOLD.......
Dear, bloggers,
I have one Moms Precious Cooler Bag Set. I bought it last august 2010 if i am not mistaken. I only used it for about a month coz I bought Medela freestyle that also has cooler bag. So, i never used the Moms Precious Cooler Bag Set after that. I will let it go for RM 50.

Since I use the the storage bottles, then this packet only consist of:
1. Cooler Bag (worth Rm 75 ----i just check from Moms' Little One)
2. 3 Moms Precious Reusable ice pack with 3 pouch cover (worth RM 28 ---- just checked as well)

I will let it go for only RM 50.

Anyone interested, plz send me sms 010-3615356. I prefer us to meet up otherwise i will need to add extra cost for delivery. I stay at Gombak area, working at bandar tasik selatan, currently post at putrajaya, so we can meet up around those places.

this is the pic of the product that i want to sell, minus the storage bottles


pic taken from http://momslittleones.com


TQ TQ


0 comments: