Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Used Spectra 3 FOR SALE!!!!

Dear, Bloggers,
I have Spectra 3 that I bought on February 2011. I only manage to use it for less than a month for replacing my lost Medela Freestyle huhuhuhu. Since I already gave up on pumping, now I'm ready to let go the spectra 3. The condition is just like new because I only used it for less than a month. I will let it go for only RM 400 for a complete set for becoming a Pumping Mom. With that cheap price, what will u get???? See the list below:

1. Spectra 3 breastpump
2. 2 (two) breast shield set (for dual pumping, no need to buy extra breast shield)
3. 1 feeding bottle
4. 1 bottle cap
5. 1 teat
6. 1 bottle stand
7. 1 used Moms Precious Cooler Bag (condition is just like new, seldom used since i had medela)
8. 3 Moms Precious Reusable ice pack with 3 pouch cover
9. 4 used Moms Precious Breastmilk Storage Container - 5oz/150ml
10. Never used Moms Precious Breastmilk Storage Container - 2oz/60ml (worth RM35)

 It is a complete set for u to start becoming a pumping mom with only RM400, it is very cheap :). If u interested, please give a call or just send sms to 0103615356. TQ.

Note: for now, i only have the photo of the spectra in my laptop. Tomorrow, I will upload the whole product listed above.

 

0 comments: