Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Convocation Day

It has been a while since my last post in this blog, been busy, been lazy, been far away from internet, etc, there are many reasons that i can tell hehehehe. However, tonight, I feel like updating my blog, at least share my unforgettable convocation moment:). Alhamdulillah, finally, it is my convocation day, after been in malaysia for more than 5 years, 1 semester in CELPAD, one semester on study leave coz of Tsunami, then 4 years studying my degree, and few months waiting my convocation days, Thank You Ya Allah. This convocation is been unforgettable since my accompanied by my 7 months born to be baby:), yeah, I'm 7 months old pregnant, and it is being my and my husband's convocation Grand Prize:)

It is also being unforgettable since almost all my family are coming to my convocation. Mama, Bapak, Uyun, even Mi Syik (my grand ma) were coming to my convo. Then other family from my husband who stay di KL were also coming to celebrate my convo, thank you to all of u, I'm really happy for ur present:)

Here, I would like to share some of my Convocation Pictures:







0 comments: